Times of India
NRI - The Times of India Times of India brings the Latest & Top Breaking News on Politics and Current Affairs in India & around the World, Cricket, Sports, Business, Bollywood News and Entertainment, Science, Technology, Health & Fitness news & opinions from leading columnists.
- Biden nominates Indian American Shailen Bhatt for key transport roleon July 30, 2022 at 5:59 AM
Bhatt has held several leadership positions in the transportation sector both in government and the private sector. Since September 2021, he is senior vice president of global transportation innovation and alternative delivery at AECOM, a multinational infrastructure consulting firm.
- FBI adds missing Indian woman to its ‘Missing Persons' list, seeks help from publicon July 21, 2022 at 5:29 AM
Mayushi Bhagat was last seen in the evening hours of April 29, 2019, leaving her apartment in Jersey City, New Jersey. Bhagat was reported missing by her family on May 1, 2019. Bhagat came to the United States in 2016 on an F1 Student Visa. She was enrolled at the University of New Hampshire and then the New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), according to information released by the FBI.
- Indian-origin comedian Paul Chowdhry was attacked by thugs in Londonon July 17, 2022 at 8:55 AM
- Indian national died in accident at Singapore public housing projecton July 8, 2022 at 2:38 AM
- Indian-American Congressman introduces legislation in US House on CAATSA sanctions waiver to Indiaon July 8, 2022 at 2:05 AM
Estates | The Indian Express Latest News, India News, Breaking News, Today's News Headlines Online, English News Top Stories, Coronavirus News, IPL 2022 Updates
- Adverse Brexit effect avoided, India safe haven, says Arun Jaitleyon July 22, 2016 at 10:07 PM
- ‘Housing for all’ an elusive target, as demand remains weakon April 24, 2015 at 7:12 PM
- ‘Demand for commercial real estate picks up in few pockets’on April 17, 2015 at 6:59 PM
- Home buyers find safeguards, but industry picks loopholesby Sandeep Singh on April 10, 2015 at 7:09 PM
- Opinon: Despite positives, Mumbai draft plan falls short of expectationson April 3, 2015 at 6:38 PM
NRI-Economic Times NRI: Latest NRI news today. NRI recent updates, immigration rues, latest visa announcements, visa process, visa fees, visa new rules, work visa requirements, visa policies, NRI investment options, Non resident Indian latest news and more on The Economic Times
- You can cut your Canadian student permit wait time by 9 weekson August 8, 2022 at 1:26 PM
While easier immigration processes and more affordable study and living options are a great draw, Canada has been drowning in visa applications. This has been a big worry for students in particular. The current wait time for a study permit for those applying from outside Canada can easily go up to 12 weeks. But what if we told you that there was a way to cut that time to almost one-third the wait?
- Delhi-NCR top real estate investment destination for UAE-based NRIson August 5, 2022 at 3:14 PM
From an investment standpoint, this has been the top priority for these NRIs. However, it is mainly the mid-income working class who are increasingly inclined to invest back home. According to the company, during 2021-22, most properties bought by NRIs in the UAE were worth less than Rs 10 million.
- Germany sees a rise of 214% in Indian tourists in the first few months of 2022on August 4, 2022 at 12:53 PM
Talking about Germany as a travel destination for Indian travellers, Romit Theophilus, director German National Tourist Office, India (GNTO) said an increase in travellers is expected in this festive period in light of the relaxation of Covid-19 requirements.
- Payment giant has SWIFT alternative for 32 million Indian expatson July 6, 2022 at 4:37 AM
Successful overseas forays by NCPI would give India a home-grown alternative to SWIFT, the Belgium-based cross-border payment system operator, though Shukla stressed that the objective was not to displace existing platforms. About 330 banks and 25 apps -- including Alphabet Inc.’s Google Pay and Meta Platform Inc.’s WhatsApp -- share NCPI’s unified payment interface, which has helped make instantaneous digital transactions a $3 trillion market in India.
- Indian students leaving Ukraine will be accepted by Russian varsities: Diplomaton June 12, 2022 at 1:40 PM
Students in Kerala can get in touch with the Russian House here with their marksheets and other academic records and the same would be forwarded to the Russian varsities which would get in touch with the students and their parents.